Dr. Theo’s Official Products
Dr. Theo’s Official presents:
Joint Care Products
and Glucosamine + Chondroitin
Clearance Sale – Avosoy® and Premium Grade Vitamin D3 are currently 50% off!
Dr. Theo (Jason Theodosakis, MD, MS, MPH, FACPM) is the leading authority in joint health, and the creator of a new line of dietary supplements, 10 years in the making.
After years of evaluating and calling out substandard and mediocre products, Dr. Theo became concerned that many people thought they were saving money by buying discount or “store” brands (or poor quality name-brand products.) Sadly, many ended up needing dangerous drugs or surgery – they didn’t know the products they were using were deficient in one way or another, no matter what the label promised.
What was the solution? Give people the choice of products with the most advanced ingredients; the finest production and quality assurance one can buy, anywhere. The result – products he’s be proud to take himself; give to his patients, and to his family.
The Dr. Theo Advantage
- Each Avosoy® product is manufactured in a facility with an FDA pharmaceutical manufacturing license
- Each batch of each product undergoes third-party, independent laboratory analysis
- The results of these laboratory analyses are actually available for public review. You can view the exact contents of the lot number for the bottle you purchase.
- Each AVOSOY® product contains the revolutionary supplement, ASU (Avocado/soybean unsaponifiables).
- Uses only 100% shellfish-free, vegetarian glucosamine and cow free, USP grade chondroitin (in the AVOSOY® Complete).
- Each product contains additional special joint co-factors to assist cartilage growth and repair.
About Dr. Theo
Jason Theodosakis is the author of “The Arthritis Cure – Revised Edition,” the New York Times #1 bestseller that details the revolutionary nine-step treatment program for osteoarthritis. The Arthritis Cure is widely considered the first program to address the cause of the disease, rather than just something that covers up the symptoms. Reducing the needs for drugs and surgery, Newsweek’s review revealed, “Arthritis treatment will never be the same!”
Using dietary supplements, such as AVOSOY® Products are a key part of this program. They contain ASU (avocado-soybean unsaponifiables) and are available without a prescription.